Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you – we are starting a Trainee Program for 2 candidates in the position of
management trainee (m/f)
At Bruynzeel Storage Systems, your life is never boring!
We challenge you to discover your talents and find your way to a 2nd step in your career that suits you.
This is what we offer:
As a Management Trainee you will complete four projects of approx. six months, depending on the size of the project. This could be an assignment in Sales, Production, Logistics, workflow optimization, implementing new tools, etc. The first 2 projects will be selected by us. You will be responsible for choosing the next two projects but of course you have to convince us that the project has a concrete and measurable contribution to the operational company or group result, on tactical or strategic level. The duration of your Traineeship will be 24 months total and then we together should be able to decide in what direction you are going to develop yourself in the coming years so you will be ready to, finally, fill in one of our key positions.
This is what it requires to be a management trainee at Bruynzeel:
- You have max 3 years of working experience and you are ready to take the next career step
- Independence, entrepreneurship and assertiveness from you as a trainee
- Thinking and acting; you have both skills
- University masters or higher professional (HBO) degree in either Supply Chain or International Business
- You have a winning mentality and liked to be challenged
- You are creative and want to reveal your inner talents
- You are able to work with all layers of the organization, from workshop to boardroom
- Extracurricular activities such as board functions, committees, and internships are highly valued
- Confident and fluent in Dutch and English
- provide you with extensive support to develop yourself (manager, senior mentor, coaching and training). Active everyday leadership and weekly feedbackon your progress. Clear, concrete support on development areas and recognition on your successes.
- give you a competitive salary tailored to each step on your career and benefits such as training, laptop, mobile and 40 holiday days.
- give you the opportunity to learn on the job; projects in various disciplines and Bruynzeel companies, international
- give you the opportunity to pursue a career of your choice and to work your way to a management position
- expect you to deliver a great performance and you expect to be satisfied in your job. For one person it could be personal development or teamwork, for others it could mean e.g. social contacts, career or salary. We are going to find out.
- offer you the box of chocolate; you never know what you’re gonna get!
Send us your motivation letter and CV to Cynthia Bergen Henegouwen Cynthia.firstname.lastname@example.org, HR Manager Europe.
Need more information? Please send an email to Cynthia.
Agency inquiries for this vacancy are not welcome