In a world where space is a scarce and valuable asset, we help organisations worldwide to use space in the most efficient and effective way. With our mobile storage systems, we save up to 75% of required storage space. As market leader in Europe, we supply museums (in which we are world market leader), libraries, hospitals, offices, archives, vertical farming, urban living and several other segments. Through our own 10 sales offices and a global network of distributors, we are represented in Europe, the United States, Asia, Middle East and Australia.
Bruynzeel’s history goes back to 1897 when it was founded as a steam powered joinery business in Rotterdam. Our experience with storage solutions started in 1953, when Bruynzeel started to provide wooden shelving systems. In 1970 the first steel mobile shelving systems were developed and this introduction which forms the basis of the success of our dedicated company as Bruynzeel Storage Systems.
All of this is done with a passionate team of 200 colleagues, 130 of whom work at the head office in Panningen, where production and international distribution take place and where, in addition to commercial teams, also the global marketing team is stationed.
Within the Marketing team, we are looking for a punctual and structured
In this role, you will be responsible for all our product documentation and information towards internal and external stakeholders. You will work closely with our product manager and our R&D team to translate detailed portfolio data and information into different customer facing documentation (i.e. User manuals, installation manuals, technical data sheets etc.) with the different target audiences in mind.
Due to past changes in our organization, we have faced a gap in documentation maintenance and corresponding structure, which currently results in a backlog and organizational inefficiencies.
We are therefore looking for someone that is quickly able to validate the different customer needs, evaluate the existing quality and design formats of our documentation and creates a very structured action plan to close some key gaps and setting priorities, but also helps to shape a strategy forward to enable better customer satisfaction, simplification of maintenance and to optimize operational efficiencies.
Beside product documentation another key aspect will be to structure product (and other) information. Currently information can be found on different locations (intranet, shared drives, websites etc.), which is challenging for existing and new colleagues and creates risks of outdated information being used. Furthermore internal communication needs to be enhanced to distribute key updates and keep the organization better informed.
• Map existing documentation needs of different stakeholders vs quality of materials
• Identify key gaps per audience
• Create overview of backlog & set priorities
• Start clean up and fix critical (priority 1) back log
• Develop a “To be” documentation strategy (both process flow, as design formats)
• Set up & deploy effective update/Maintenance process
• Map existing internal information structure and conduct interviews with different key stakeholders
• Map existing information structure towards our dealers (over 50) and conduct interviews
• Develop a “Where to find info” action plan for both internal stakeholders, as well as our dealers and involve/create a team to support implementation
Product (and other) communication
• Identify key existing information communication gaps with different internal stakeholders and external (i.e. our network of export dealers)
• Create a structured internal communication plan to improve identified gaps and measure internal/external satisfaction
What will you bring for this job?
• You will bring ample experience in turning raw content into relevant and clear information
• You are profoundly interested to understand (different) customer needs and to put them in the center of your priorities
• You have affinity with technical products, but also a passion for communication
• Experience with Adobe Indesign
• You are punctual, structured, have a pragmatic mindset and a hands-on mentality (you take pride of having “a clean house”)
• You are proactive, easy to communicate with for everyone in our organisation, eager to achieve results and keep an overview of your work;
• Experience of working with external agencies
• You are fluent in both Dutch and English in word and writing; German & French are an advantage.
What do we offer?
• One-year contract with the intention to extend to an open-ended contract;
• A good salary suited to the position and the experience you bring
• You will have access to a smartphone and laptop;
• Flexible working hours and a good work-life balance with, for example, 40 days' leave;
• Excellent training and advancement opportunities and conditions of employment
• Participation in pension fund Metalektro (PME) and collective health insurance.
Is your interest triggered after reading this vacancy and would you like to work for an ambitious international company that ranks among the top in Europe when it comes to storage solutions? Then send a cover letter and CV via the link below.
INTERESTED? APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
Apply now and send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Wij willen graag cookies gebruiken en vragen uw toestemming voor het plaatsen ervan.