‘We organise your space’. That is what inspires us, and what we stand for.
Both at European and at international level, we are one of the biggest players in the world in storage solutions. Our customers include Rolex, Cartier,Le Louvre as well as the Rijksmuseum. Storage solutions for archives, museums, retail, office. You name it; we organise it! We develop, test and produce our products in Panningen. And, we manufacture our products in a sustainable, environmentally friendly way because we care.
Bruynzeel Storage Systems sells in 9 European countries through its own sales offices and has a worldwide network of distributors in more than 50 countries in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia. Around 250 people work at Bruynzeel Storage Systems. Of these, 150 people work at the head office in Panningen. So, your working field is the world. Together with our international team we organize the best storage solution for our customers.
For our Marketing department we are looking for a colleague for the position of
Marketing and Communication Professional
(part-time; 20 hours)
based in Panningen head office, for our export department.
The marketing and communication Professional is responsible for supporting the export sales organisation.
In this position you will be responsible for translating the sales ambitions in Export countries into a short and long term marketing and communication plan that aligns with and supports the sales targets to its full extent. You will report to our Export Sales Manager, based in Panningen and functionally to our Marketing Manager, based in France.
What do we expect from you? You
- define and implement local marketing plans for key export areas (USA, EMEA)
- will be responsible for set up and control of export marketing budget
- execute/coordinate market research to support the marketing activities
- maintain websites and dealer portal through Content Management Systems
- write texts and content for website, local press releases, marketing materials, blogs and social media
- initiate and set up of print and online advertising
- implement digital marketing strategies (Websites, SEO, SEA, marketing automation, social media) with the support of the central digital marketer
- provide general online and offline marketing support (newsletters, gifts, certificates, demo tools, case studies)
- organise exhibitions in export countries
- coordinate reference projects
Who are you and what is your experience?
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business, economics preferred or a Bachelor degree in other fields of expertise may be considered in combination with experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in a similar job
- Experienced in using CMS systems, SEO, SEA and e-mail marketing, basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Fluent in Dutch, English native speaker (preferably) or fluent English,
- Flexibility in occasional travelling
- You are self-initiating, organised, commercial driven, accurate, customer oriented, communicative and you take ownership
What do we offer?
- An independent, challenging and varied position in which there is contact with various international dealers and various employees across the organization.
- Room to develop and to take good steps in your career.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as 40 days off (at fulltime), .
- A part-time contract of indefinite duration (starting with an annual contract).
Do you need more information about this job? Contact Marianne Guilhen, responsible for Marketing & Communication via Marianne.email@example.com.
You can apply in English by sending an email and CV to Cynthia Bergen Henegouwen, HR Manager (Hr@bruynzeel.org).
Also visit our company website at https://bruynzeel-storage.com, or watch us on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdO-xhwJ_WI.
Does the position described not suit you, but do you know someone who does fit this position? Give him / her that great job and share this vacancy.