Bruynzeel Storage Systems specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of storage systems for among others libraries, museums, archives and offices.
We are recruiting for an experienced fulltime
Marketing & Communication professional DACH (M/F)
(native speaking German)
who will join our team in Panningen (near Venlo, Netherlands) and contribute his/her skills to support the sales organisation in Germany, Austria and Switzerland in securing the maximum commercial results.
As Marketing & Communication professional you will be part of our international Marketing team. It is an all-round marketing position in which you will responsible for the development and execution of the marketing and communication strategy in the German speaking markets (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). Your direct report is the Sales Manager DACH and you have a dotted line to the Group Marketing & Communication Manager. Because we work global, you need to be aligned with our global policies and strategies.
Some of your responsibilities and tasks are:
- Define and implement the regional marketing plans including offline and online marcom activities
- Responsible for the set up and control of your country marketing budgets
- Challenge and support your country sales manager on commercial direction
- Execute and coordinate market research to support your activities
- Maintain the websites through Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Write texts and content for the website, local press releases
- Align with the local press and build a network
- Initiate and set up print advertising
- Support our E-marketer with SEO, SEA, Social media strategies
Personal Attributes & Values:
- Fits with a hard-working, innovative, quality-driven and customer-focused culture
- Articulate, with a proven ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, partners and customers
- Creative, committed and engaged
- Self-initiative, organised, accurate.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing;
- Experienced in using CMS systems;
- Experience with SEO, Adwords, e-mail marketing and marketing automation;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign;
- Several years of relevant BtoB working experience;
- German native speaker and very good knowledge of English (both written as verbal);
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Flexibility in regular travel as required to the extent needed for exhibitions, alignment with press etc.
- are an international team, working closely together to provide our customer with excellent service;
- give you a competitive salary based on experience and rack record;
- give you training, laptop, mobile and 40 holiday days (27 & 13);
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter explaining your interest in this post.
Need more information? Please send an email to the same mail address.
Agency inquiries for this vacancy are not welcome